In the fast-changing landscape of today's workplace communications, OpenTouch solutions offer smooth, future-proof transformation paths.
They combine innovation with the assurance of future capabilities supporting the rise of the "bring your own device" culture and the shift to cloud-based services.
OpenTouch makes mobility a natural extension of the communication, collaboration, sharing, multi-tasking and multimedia experience. Virtual workforces can effectively engage through one-on-one, one-to-many or interactive work group sessions as distance between employees become a detail.
Why Choose OpenTouch Solutions?
OpenTouch brings five essential attributes to your business environment to ensure success:
- Real-time, dynamic conferencing
- User-centric connections
- Meaningful presence information
- Native visual capabilities, including desktop natural peer-to-peer video
- Social knowledge & applications context
Look to Alcatel-Lucent when you want to secure a seamless user experience for your organization.
Today we provide our customers the ability to "experience the conversation" with OpenTouch™ Conversation, the incomparable user interface for Enterprise communications.
"The Alcatel-Lucent OpenTouch Conversation application provides users with a way to enjoy and exploit the capabilities and ergonomics of their tablets while improving productivity."
– Sheila McGee Smith, President, McGee-Smith Analytics
The new OpenTouch Contactless Call Shift with Near Field Communications technology brings innovative mobility options to the workplace. Contactless Call Shift helps employees route or shift calls between devices, from cell to any desk phone and back remotely without a push of a button. It improves productivity, quality interactions and employee focus by providing convenience and privacy when needed in the office.
OpenTouch Conversation Web with embedded WebRTC extends conferencing so users inside and outside the business can collaborate via the web. Audio conversations can take place without a need to dial-in to a conference bridge or without downloading extra software. People can join from anywhere, from any phone or WebRTC browser with benefits that include secured collaboration and free Internet communications.
OpenTouch Conversation One, a web-based application available on the OpenTouch suite, now comes at no additional cost to provide essential UC for all users - instant messaging, presence, document sharing and web presentation, directory lookup and most importantly control of the desk, mobile or home telephone. As easy as launching a browser, employees can access OpenTouch Conversation One from inside or outside the company network to communicate and set presence status, share documents or move a web interaction to an audio call.
Products related to OpenTouch Solutions
- OpenTouch Business Edition delivers communication services on a single platform, from pure telephony to the most advanced collaboration services. It targets enterprises with up to 1500 employees
- OpenTouch Multimedia Services is a software solution that enables customers to benefit from OpenTouch services. This software solution complements the OmniPCX Enterprise Communication Server
- OmniPCX Enterprise Communication Server is a highly scalable solution based on a pure software communication server platform that provides multimedia call processing
- OmniVista 8770 Network Management System is the converged management application for OpenTouch and OmniPCX Enterprise networks, locally or centrally
- OpenTouch Conversation delivers seamless conversations across multiple media devices: experience innovative business communication and collaboration tools
- OpenTouch Conference is a cloud-based audio conferencing service that lets employees hold multi-user conference calls, control users and share screens, so meetings are more productive
- OpenTouch Connection is an enterprise-grade softphone application that manages communications easily and efficiently
- OpenTouch Customer Service is a complete modular contact center solution, improving productivity and results with real-time monitoring of key goals