In the fast-changing landscape of today's workplace communications, OpenTouch solutions offer smooth, future-proof transformation paths.
They combine innovation with the assurance of future capabilities supporting the rise of the "bring your own device" culture and the shift to cloud-based services.
OpenTouch makes mobility a natural extension of the communication, collaboration, sharing, multi-tasking and multimedia experience. Virtual workforces can effectively engage through one-on-one, one-to-many or interactive work group sessions as distance between employees become a detail.
Why Choose OpenTouch Solutions?
OpenTouch brings five essential attributes to your business environment to ensure success:
- Real-time, dynamic conferencing
- User-centric connections
- Meaningful presence information
- Native visual capabilities, including desktop natural peer-to-peer video
- Social knowledge & applications context
Look to Alcatel-Lucent when you want to secure a seamless user experience for your organization.
Today we provide our customers the ability to "experience the conversation" with OpenTouch™ Conversation, the incomparable user interface for Enterprise communications.
"The Alcatel-Lucent OpenTouch Conversation application provides users with a way to enjoy and exploit the capabilities and ergonomics of their tablets while improving productivity."
– Sheila McGee Smith, President, McGee-Smith Analytics
Products related to OpenTouch Solutions
- OpenTouch Business Edition delivers communication services on a single platform, from pure telephony to the most advanced collaboration services. It targets enterprises with up to 1500 employees
- OpenTouch Multimedia Services is a software solution that enables customers to benefit from OpenTouch services. This software solution complements the OmniPCX Enterprise Communication Server
- OmniPCX Enterprise Communication Server is a highly scalable solution based on a pure software communication server platform that provides multimedia call processing
- OmniVista 8770 Network Management System is the converged management application for OpenTouch and OmniPCX Enterprise networks, locally or centrally
- OpenTouch Conversation delivers seamless conversations across multiple media devices: experience innovative business communication and collaboration tools
- OpenTouch Conference is a cloud-based audio conferencing service that lets employees hold multi-user conference calls, control users and share screens, so meetings are more productive
- OpenTouch Connection is an enterprise-grade softphone application that manages communications easily and efficiently
- OpenTouch Customer Service is a complete modular contact center solution, improving productivity and results with real-time monitoring of key goals