To remain competitive and agile, your enterprise needs to provide the innovative technologies that enable engagement, efficiency, and collaboration.
Alcatel-Lucent OpenTouch answers this challenge by helping enterprises like yours turn communications into meaningful conversations and business services. It provides the 5 key elements that are essential to supporting this type of business conversation:
- Real-time dynamic conferencing. OpenTouch enables "collaborative conversations" that allow users to expand from one-on-one to group discussions, or add or remove participants immediately as the need arises.
- User-centric connections. It enables effective multimedia and multi-device communications in today's BYOD Era of smartphones and tablets. +
- Meaningful presence information. It provides granular, business-specific availability information, enhancing collaboration, accelerating reachability, and simplifying communication across your organization.
- Native video capabilities. It provides an integrated native video system with capabilities including: video- and web-conferencing, voice-activated video switching for team meetings, one-to-one video calls, and integration with existing SIP-based meeting room equipment.
- Social knowledge and application context. OpenTouch makes it easy to access and share content across a wide range of sources, including: your enterprise knowledge bases, CRM or contact center applications, and social media applications within and outside your enterprise.
> Five Elements for Improving Employee Collaboration
> Enabling Real-Time Business Conversations That Span Locations and Devices
> Change your Workplace Conversation