To meet your building and campus network needs, Alcatel-Lucent offers a portfolio of cost-effective LAN (Local Area Network) and WLAN (Wireless Local Area Network) systems that protect your information and provide seamless continuity as your business grows. Our highly scalable product lines accommodate your growing network infrastructure by enabling you to use existing skills and investments, interconnect buildings and provide outdoor mobile access.
Our state-of-the-art, open-standard authentication, authorization and system-compliance checking mechanism secures your information without requiring additional, costly software. Reliable Alcatel-Lucent LAN systems have some of the lowest power dissipation rates in the industry, reducing your energy and cooling equipment costs.
- High reliability to continuously support the dynamic enterprise
- Lower costs due to scalability, embedded security and energy efficiency
- Secure access thanks to authentication, authorization and integrity checking
- Our best selling performance and service-level management system, which provides comprehensive element, network and global service-level management
- Centrally managed and secured wireless access inside the office, outdoors and at home
- Access and aggregation switches: support hundreds of access connections with or without Power over Ethernet using uplinks scaling from 100 Megabits per second to 10 Gigabits per second. Featured product: OmniSwitch 6850 Stackable LAN Switch
- Distribution and core LAN switches: support dozens of 10 Gigabit interfaces, Quality of Service (QoS) and multicast for telephony and video applications via secure, high capacity layer 2/3 switches. Featured product: OmniSwitch 9000
- WLAN switches: create a secure and reliable wireless environment for building, campus and home use with centrally managed WLAN switches that can control thousands of wireless access points. Featured product: OmniAccess WLAN Switches
- WLAN access points: maximize your flexibility with indoor and outdoor access points that support industry standard highest-access speeds (up to IEEE 802.11n) and wireless QoS (IEEE 802.11e). Featured product: OmniAccess WLAN Access Points
- Management systems: manage every aspect of your network infrastructure, from receiving and responding to fault alarms to tracking devices by location. Featured product: OmniVista 2500 Network Management System, VitalSuite Network Performance Management Software
Network infrastructure product portfolio