It is essential to ensure that business continues while employees are away from their desks. Roaming workers need to remain accessible and have access the information they need when moving around the office. With our on-site mobility solutions, employees and executives can connect to the network and receive calls, wherever they are in the office building.
- Enhance productivity by keeping roaming employees connected to corporate information
- Improve responsiveness by cutting down the number of missed calls
- Promote faster decision-making and communication by keeping Executives and Campus Roamers accessible
- Improve collaboration with other departments
- Reduce costs associated with user movement
- Increase employee flexibility, for example by facilitating hot desking
- Mobile desktop environment: implement “hot desking” applications to allow users to access their personal telephony environment (programmed keys, services) on any networked IP phone.
- Advanced mobile telephony: benefit from telephony capabilities on a single device, active both on and off site.
- Mobility for fixed-line users: use Bluetooth to gain greater freedom in the workspace.
Featured product: OmniPCX Enterprise Communication Server
Mobility product portfolio