Being on the road often means sacrificing connectivity and spending precious time catching up with activities in the office. Alcatel-Lucent off-site mobility solutions give off-site employees the tools they need to manage their communications simply and easily and enable them to take a proactive approach to core business. For example, we provide advanced telephony and remote network access for off-site workers so they can always access relevant information and the right people in real time, wherever they happen to be.
- Improve productivity by making it easy for on-the-road users to stay in contact with people and information
- Enhance customer service by improving staff availability and guaranteeing callers need only one number to reach the right person
- Cut down on personal administration time by unifying communications
- Manage communication costs more efficiently with simplified billing records
- Reduce capital expenditure: open standard applications are compatible with market-leading mobile smartphones (Nokia, Research In Motion® BlackBerry, Apple® iPhone™, Microsoft® Windows Mobile® and Google Androïd™ ).
- Advanced mobile telephony: benefit from telephony capabilities on a single device, active both on and off site.
- One number service: assign a single number to your fixed and mobile phone lines and implement a unified voicemail inbox.
- Visual Voice Mail: from your smartphone access your enterprise voice mail through a compelling user interface.
- Business/personal modes: toggle between directing all calls made to your office number to your mobile and receiving only those placed specifically to your mobile.
Featured product: OmniAccess Wireless LAN
Mobility product portfolio