As a dynamic enterprise telecommunications manager, you face a number of challenges: supporting converged voice/video/data networks, handling rapidly growing network traffic, and guaranteeing secure information transfer. You need flexible, cost-effective IP communications management solutions that improve network reliability and ensure network security. Alcatel-Lucent IP communications management solutions help coordinate dense networks, so you can focus on maximizing platform availability and business efficiency.
- Efficient use of network administrator time thanks to centralized, integrated management
- Improved network security through real-time monitoring
- Lower administration and maintenance costs
- Streamlined internal communication
- Improved network reliability due to better risk detection and response
- Straightforward integration with existing network infrastructure
- Centralized administration: manage your entire network using web-based applications.
- Easy network configuration: configure your network with a user-friendly graphical interface.
- Universal directory: access your company’s directory from any web browser and place calls with a single click.
- Performance management: evaluate the quality of service provided by a specific product or the overall performance of your network architecture and wireless infrastructure.
- VoIP convergence: support Voice over IP (VoIP) infrastructure integration by continuously measuring and optimizing VoIP performance.
- System topology and alarms: monitor network devices with the help of animated topology maps tailored to your needs and real-time alarms.
- Accounting: gain a global perspective on telecommunications expenses with automatic accounting reports.
- Security: strengthen security using role-based access, embedded security agents, automatic encryption/authentication and redundancy solutions.
Featured product: OmniVista 8770 Network Management System
Management product portfolio