IP address management (IPAM) systems rarely top the list of ICT priorities, but small-scale availability and reliability issues can cause critical network failure across an enterprise. As network traffic and the popularity of IP-addressable devices rises, effective IPAM becomes increasingly important. Good IPAM practices help alleviate growing network pressures and ensure that employees can depend on web-based applications.
Alcatel-Lucent IPAM solutions help enterprises improve service delivery by centralizing the planning and administration of IP address allocation. As an IPAM market leader for seven years, Alcatel-Lucent has helped system implementers achieve a rapid ROI.
- A single scalable solution to manage millions of IP addresses
- Lower IT operating costs with end-to-end automated IP management
- Rapid IP service delivery
- Seamless management of multi-vendor IP platforms and appliances
- Increased administrative efficiency with centralized management and policy enforcement
- Enhanced user satisfaction as a result of improved network availability and reliability
- Multi-vendor, multi-platform compatibility for cost-effective network growth
- Simpler software upgrades
- Consolidated IP inventory: centralize all your IP address information in a single location.
- Customization: tailor the basic software to suit your needs with modules and functions that manage workflow, audit and registration.
- Automated services: expedite connection processes with simplified IP name and address management.
- Centralized planning and administration: allocate address space and deliver critical IP name and address services quickly and efficiently throughout your network
- Industry-leading Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) and Domain Name Service (DNS) servers: assign IP addresses quickly and deliver robust IP services.
- Appliance management: manage software and appliance deployment, apply patches and upgrades, and monitor DNS, DHCP and other services.
- Secure infrastructure: safeguard services with the pre-loaded RedHat Linux operating system and protect data with enhanced compression, encryption and authentication.
Featured product: VitalQIP DNS/DHCP IP Address Management Software
Management product portfolio