Your enterprise needs to manage calls effectively so that it can provide a useful, rewarding experience to customers.
Whether your contact center is supporting a technical hotline, fielding emergency calls or providing advice on car insurance, an Alcatel-Lucent voice-centric contact center solution helps you process and monitor call traffic across several locations. Simple but dynamic, it enhances your customer service capability and gives you a sound basis for future development.
Benefits of Voice-Centric Contact Center Solutions
- Improved customer service by providing fast, informative and effective responses for callers to emergency hotlines, customer helpdesks and technical support platforms
- Reduced expenses over the long term thanks to compatibility with future migrations and upgrades
- Assured business continuity in case of operational problems with other services
- Proven reliability, as demonstrated by the 1 million agents worldwide who use it to handle over 25 million calls every day
Voice-Centric Contact Center Features
- Real-time supervision and configuration: benefit from simple monitoring and detailed reporting in real time
- Matrix-based routing: distribute calls quickly to available agents
- Interactive voice response (IVR): make the latest self-service functionalities available to customers.
Featured product: OpenTouch Customer Service