Access voicemail anytime, anywhere via deskphone, smartphone or email
The Alcatel-Lucent Unified Messaging (UM) Application enables network-wide unified messaging services, helping to ensure efficient communication while increasing employee productivity and improving customer satisfaction.
Alcatel-Lucent UM provides enhanced visual voice messaging access to voice messages from smartphones, Alcatel-Lucent desktop phones and softphones as well as email applications.
Alcatel-Lucent UM is integrated with Alcatel-Lucent OpenTouch™ Multimedia Services and OpenTouch Business Edition. It can be centralized in an Alcatel-Lucent OmniPCX Enterprise Communication Server network.
Benefits: Unified Messaging
- Ensures fast, efficient communication - the visual voicemail interface provides an overview of all voice messages with the capability to listen to them in any order
- Increases flexibility - users can combine voice messaging and email, for example by replying to a voicemail with an email
- Improves customer satisfaction as customers can be contacted directly
- Simple user interface reduces the need for end-user training
- Adapts to how business users need to access voicemail on the move
- The built-in text-to-speech engine enables field workers to listen to their emails anytime and anywhere, thereby using otherwise wasted time in a safe and productive way
Features: Unified Messaging
- Available on 8088 and 8082 Smart DeskPhones, 8068, 8038, 8028 Premium Deskphones , 4068, 4038, 4028 IP Touch Extended Edition phones, OpenTouch Conversation software clients
- Works with any browser
- Access voice messages from Microsoft® Outlook® and IBM® Notes® email applications with enhanced voicemail management features
- Telephone user interface (TUI) voice message accessibility from any phone
- Message state synchronization across all devices