The most powerful and up-to-date solution for managing OpenTouch™ and OmniPCX networks
This innovative, modular platform provides a comprehensive and integrated suite of local or central network management applications. Though they can be ordered separately, OmniVista 8770 applications are tightly integrated for operational efficiency. OmniVista 8770 delivers the best value in the industry by providing automated and unified provisioning through a single interface with few parameters.
Simplified user creation, service activation and device association allow cross-system and cross-device user management, including OpenTouch Client configuration and deployment. With superior availability and Voice over IP performance monitoring, the platform pre-empts potential issues, using automated notification tools to help you manage the network.
It offers enriched internal communication with instant access to the company directory, automatically updated with OpenTouch and the OmniPCX Enterprise network. Administrative information can be added by importing and exporting from other directories, such as Active Directory®. The OmniVista 8770 LDAP directory can be reached using a PC connected to the intranet, and users can place calls directly using this setup.
Easy to integrate in the existing network, OmniVista 8770’s Windows client/server architecture allows multiple users to access its services, while its embedded security agent configures administrators’ access rights. A migration path provides evolution from OmniVista 4760.
OmniVista 8770 Network Management System: Benefits
- Reduced overall administrative costs through its multi-carrier, multi-currency metering and tracking application
- Instant awareness of potential issues thanks to proactive network management. As soon as new information is generated, OmniVista 8770 displays it in customized topologic maps, sends an email, sounds an alarm, and launches an application to notify the appropriate person
- Superior availability with performance module that measures Voice over IP performance and traffic
- Reduced operating costs: a single platform provides all management services and addresses OmniPCX, OpenTouch and associated devices, local and remote
- Fast learning curve,easy-to-use consolidated management tool and user-friendly interface
- Streamlined administration task functions with a web-based management tool for multi-site and remote supervision
- Secure access through role-based management
OmniVista 8770 Network Management System: Features
- Unified user provisioning and service activation
- OmniPCX Enterprise/OpenTouch resources monitoring with Right To Use audit
- Converged SIP device management and deployment
- OmniPCX Enterprise as of 8.0 configuration
- OmniPCX Office RCE as of 5.0 management
- OpenTouch Business Edition and Multimedia Services configuration
- Mass provisioning for devices and users
- Voice over IP performance monitoring
- Voice over IP performance indicators (delay, packet loss…)
- Alarm generation in case of threshold crossing
- Real-time alarm notification by mail according to severity
- Tailored and animated topologic maps
- Multi-currency, multi-carrier metering
- Reporting tool
- Web-based company directory
- Public Key Infrastructure