The Alcatel-Lucent OmniSwitch™ 6350 family is a series of fixed-configuration managed Gigabit Ethernet switches available in 24 to 48 port, non-PoE and PoE models to create the exact network for your small business.
The OmniSwitch 6350 provides network capabilities including advanced security, quality of service and high availability features for your business-class data, voice and wireless technologies. These switches are simple to deploy, configure and manage.
All OmniSwitch 6350 switches use the field-proven Alcatel-Lucent Operating System (AOS) to deliver highly available, secure, self-protective, easily managed, and eco-friendly networks.
The Alcatel-Lucent OmniSwitch 6350 family is embedded with the latest technology innovations and offers maximum investment protection.
Related Solutions and Services
Solutions for SMB >
Benefits: OmniSwitch 6350
- Meets all customer configuration needs and offers excellent investment protection and flexibility with easy deployment, operation, and maintenance
- Provides outstanding performance when supporting real-time voice, data, and video applications for converged scalable networks
- Ensures efficient power management, reduces operating expenses (OPEX) and lowers total cost of ownership (TCO) through low power consumption and dynamic PoE allocation, which delivers only the power needed by the attached device
- Field-upgradeable solution makes the network highly available and reduces OPEX
- Comprehensive security features for your small business network or campus edge at no additional cost
- Supports cost-effective installation and deployment with automated switch setup and configuration
Features: OmniSwitch 6350
- 24-port and 48-port, Power over Ethernet (PoE), non-PoE models, with four fixed small form factor pluggable (SFP) Gigabit uplink interfaces
- Provides up to 48 ports of PoE connectivity for simplified IP Phones, wireless and IP surveillance deployments over single Ethernet cable. All 6350 models are IEEE 802.3af as well as IEEE 802.3at PoE compliant
- Provides native IPv4 & IPv6 support for routing, ACL’s and DHCP relay
- Advanced IPv6 threat protection (DHCP Snooping, Router Advertisement protection and source address filter protection) providing protection against a wide range of address spoofing attacks
- Simplified VoIP deployments using the advance Auto-QoS feature that configures IP telephony devices into the proper VLAN with the correct QoS parameters to prioritize voice traffic.
- AOS field-proven software managed through a web interface (WebView), command line interface (CLI), and Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP)
- Supported by Alcatel-Lucent OmniVista™ 2500 Network Management System (NMS)
- Flexible device and user authentication with Alcatel-Lucent Access Guardian (IEEE 802.1x/MAC)
- Advanced Quality of Service (QoS) and Access Control Lists (ACLs) for traffic control, including an embedded denial of service (DoS) engine to filter out unwanted traffic attacks
- Protection of management sessions using Radius, TACACS+ and local database authentication as well as secure management sessions over SSL, SSH, and SNMPv3.
- Extensive support for user-oriented features, such as learned port security (LPS), port mapping, Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) binding tables, and User Network Profile (UNP)
Performance and redundancy
- Advanced layer-2+ features with basic layer-3 routing for both IPv4 and IPv6
- Triple speed (10/100/1000) user interfaces and fiber interfaces (SFPs) supporting 1000Base-X optical transceivers
- Wire-rate switching and routing performance
- High availability redundant uplinks, hot-swappable SFPs, dual image and configuration file support
- Enhanced Voice over IP (VoIP) and video performance with policy-based QoS
- Future-ready support for multimedia applications with wire-rate multicast
- IEEE 802.3at PoE+ support for IP phones, wireless LAN (WLAN) access points and video cameras