A fully integrated telephony application giving any device (computer, smartphone or tablet) the same features as a desk phone
Installed on a user’s desktop (PC or Mac), tablet or smartphone (running on iOS and Android), it emulates an Alcatel-Lucent 8068 Premium DeskPhone.
The Alcatel-Lucent IP Desktop Softphone is the telephony system of choice for remote and on-site workers. This fully-integrated telephony solution provides users with a quicker and more user-friendly access to telephone facilities, helping businesses optimize their employees' productivity.
The IP Desktop Softphone application is available on the Apple App Store for iOS devices, and on the Google Play for Android devices.
Benefits: IP Desktop Softphone
- Fully integrated telephony solution
- Available on the Alcatel-Lucent OpenTouch Suite for MLE (OmniPCX Enterprise and OpenTouch Business Edition connection users) and OpenTouch Suite for SMB (OmniPCX Office RCE)
- Identical user experience to Smart DeskPhones for fast adoption
- Helps businesses optimize their employee’s productivity
- Allows for easy integration of remote and home workers
- Communication, connectivity and hardware cost control
Features: IP Desktop Softphone
- VoIP protocol provides all 8068 Premium DeskPhone features on the computer, tablet or smartphone
- Available on-site on wired Ethernet connection or WiFi
- Available off-site anywhere the user is able to connect to the company’s IP network via VPN (works on Ethernet, WiFi, 3G/4G cellular)
- Available under MS Windows, Apple Mac OS, iOS and Android
- Business mode or Contact Center agent mode
- Web based Visitor Onboarding application automatically registers visitors, granting them temporary telephony services via the IP Desktop Softphone on their mobile device
- User interface can be personalized
- Similar layout and keys as the Alcatel-Lucent Smart DeskPhones
- Up to 15 different ring tones
- Compatible with CTI applications (for instance a toolbar)
- G.711 and G.729 codecs are supported
- ToS supported (Windows and Mac)