Small-scale call handling solutions for SMBs
Call Center Office is designed for small enterprises, running on OXO Connect for robust and reliable performance.
Call Center Office is a phone response solution that improves call handling, offers a company greeting, reporting, statistics and more services. Call Center Office greets callers with a professional welcome and then routes calls to the agent with the most relevant skills in order to increase customer satisfaction and improve efficiency.
This simple, all-in-one solution can enhance customer relationship management and can be scaled up or down to match a small to medium company's needs. Improving phone response times becomes easy as inbound call flows can be monitored and anticipated using Automatic Call Distribution (ACD).
Related Solutions and Services
Solutions for SMB >
Customer Service >
Benefits: Call Center Office
- A single switchboard number and answerphone feature thanks to integration with Alcatel-Lucent OXO Connect
- Better processing of incoming calls, so more calls can be handled with Automatic Call Distribution (ACD)
- Agents are more efficient using the easy-to-understand intuitive graphical user interfaces that make installation, configuration and everyday operation simpler
- Ultimate control: real-time monitoring and supervisor overview into service levels and traffic, with the ability to plan and monitor incoming call flow
Features: Call Center Office
- Automatic call routing allows caller identification, direct dialing identification, automated attendant
- Automatic Call Distribution allows calls to be automatically routed based on rotating priority, fixed priority, or longest idle time
- Waiting queue management with up to eight groups and 32 active agents, with six customized messages per group and the ability to handle priority VIP calls using Visual Queue Control
- Automatic agent connection upon time-out
- Agent Assistant: user-friendly facilities to increase agents’ quality of welcome and performance
- Supervisor console with real-time traffic statistics and group/agent performance analysis; up to eight supervisors and three presentation modes