Making on-site mobility an affordable option in all business environments
Alcatel-Lucent Business DECT Handsets take on-site mobility to a new level.
The 8212 Business DECT Handset is an entry level, price positioned DECT strongly awaited to complement and enrich the existing DECT range. With colored screen, this compact DECT Handset provides telephony features in GAP mode, supported by all Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise DECT infrastructures. With a modern design, the 8212 DECT Handset is sold directly with its charger and cable as one box.
The 8232 Business DECT Handsets offer easy-to-use, cost-effective and reliable voice communications, addressing mobility needs in evolving business environments.
The 8242 Business DECT Handsets also provide notification and location capabilities in addition to a one-button alarm function for the hospitality and healthcare industries. Designed as a high-end business terminal, the 8242 comes with several enhancements such as a large color screen for readability, HD Audio Ready technology for clear conversation, Bluetooth and USB connectivity.
All Business DECT handsets offer a rich communication experience leveraging the capabilities of the powerful Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise platforms.
Related Solutions and Services
Solutions for SMB >
Unified Communications and Collaboration >
Benefits: Business DECT Handsets
- Lightweight, ergonomic design and intuitive operation
- Compatible with existing Alcatel-Lucent base stations for infrastructure investment protection
- Excellent voice quality and business telephony features improve user responsiveness and business productivity
- Green: Economy mode uses automatic low radio emission power (25 mW peak)
- Low power mode (50 mW) makes it suitable for demanding environments
- Entry level price for the 8212
- Notification & Location-based services
- One-button alarm function to address vertical markets (Hospitality, Healthcare, Warehousing…)
Features: Business DECT Handsets
- IP-DECT connectivity
- Color screen with backlight and keypad
- Hands free, microphone mute
- Vibrate mode (except 8212)
- 4 way navigation key and soft keys
- Headset jack (3.5 mm)
- Antenna diversity
- Direct micro-USB charging
- Supports features on OmniPCX™ call servers with TDM infrastructure, and with IP-DECT infrastructure
- Large 2.4” screen, 65 thousand colors, TFT display with 320x240 pixel resolution
- Programmable keys
- Embedded Alarm Applications: Notification and location based services
- Bluetooth headset profile