Alcatel-Lucent 9 Series Digital phones take you to a new dimension in audio experience, esthetics, communications productivity and customer care. This advanced range brings the award-winning power of the Alcatel-Lucent OmniPCX communication servers - with their spectrum of advanced features - within even easier reach.
Alcatel-Lucent 9 SERIES offers the best sound quality around. Its terminals have a hands-free speakerphone, including acoustic echo cancellation, and take listening comfort to new levels. Available in ice blue or urban gray,these phones don’t just look the part - they are also conceived to ensure the simplest, most intuitive, access to a wealth of features.
The Alcatel-Lucent 9 Series Digital phones are:
- 4019 Digital Phone - Provides all the advanced telephony features for without the frills.
- 4029 Digital Phone - A user-friendly, value-added phone for intensive use
- 4039 Digital Phone - a function-rich phone designed for intensive business use
9 Series Digital Phones: Benefits
- 4019: a simple, compact phone with a range of useful functions (ergonomic design; direct access keys for voicemail, directory, mute and redial; 6 programmable keys; easy to install, easy to use).
- 4029: a user-friendly, value-added phone for intensive use (ergonomic design with display screen and navigation and shortcut keys; alphanumeric keyboard with dial-by-name function; outstanding audio quality in all modes: handset, headset and speaker-phone; easy to install, easy to use).
- 4039: a function-rich phone designed for intensive business use (ergonomic design with large, user-friendly screen; extra navigation and shortcut keys for intensive phone users, including senior executives; alphanumeric keyboard with dial-by-name function; outstanding audio quality in all modes: handset, headset and speaker-phone; easy to install, easy to manage).
9 Series Digital Phones: Features
- Audio Excellence. The range has been designed to take the fuss out of communication, whatever the sound source. It enables smooth, automatic transfer from headset to hands-free for group listening without the need to remove the handset from its cradle. The Alcatel-Lucent 4029 and 4039 digital sets come with a built-in port for the use of a headset, additional speaker or teleconferencing system
- Navigator. The phone navigator feature makes the display more user-friendly by allowing you to scroll in up to four directions up. The navigator, along with the context-sensitive soft keys, provides easy access to the Alcatel-Lucent system’s many features
- More Dedicated Function Keys. At the push of a button, gain direct access to your mailbox or directory, or simply redial or ask the terminal for help. Audio control functions (loudspeaker volume control, hands-free audio control, mute etc.) are separate from the system’s functional keys to facilitate easy and clear audio control for the user
- Display. The Alcatel-Lucent 9 SERIES offers rich visual information on large, adjustable displays. These range from a one-line screen of 20 characters to an adjustable four-tone gray scale graphical display
- Intuitive Icons and Software Keys. Determining the status of a call is simple with the help of easy-to-understand icons. The phones’ dynamic soft keys change according to the call context, displaying call handling features in active communication mode. So you always get the right feature at your fingertips at the right time. Extra programmable keys are provided to further customize usage
- Alphabetic Keyboard. The Alcatel-Lucent 4029 and 4039 digital sets are equipped with an integrated alphabetic keyboard, exclusive to Alcatel-Lucent, which provides easy access to the “call by name” function via the company directory and to messaging services
- 60-Degree Foot-stand. All terminals have an optional 60 degree foot-stand to minimize the footprint on your desk and optimize the display angle for comfortable viewing