06/24/2014 - 06/26/2014
Los Angeles Convention Center
Los Angeles, California, United States
Comprehensive hospitality solutions for an enriched guest experience
Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise offers connected hospitality solutions. We work with hotels, resorts, cruise ships, and other hospitality companies to deliver an enriched guest experience. See how you can harness the power of connectivity and stand apart from the crowd.
Join us at HITEC booth 1635!
Request a private booth tour now for an in-depth look at the solutions and technology we are presenting. Stop by to see exciting and powerful tools demonstrated in the context of how they can help your business.
- Smart Guest Application (SGA) & Door Cam – Guests can control their in-room environment, adjust lighting and temperature, see the live door-cam video feed to control room access requests, access hotel services, set wake-up call, set do not disturb room status and even check the weather. Convey a state-of-the-art brand image and strengthen guest loyalty by creating a unique guest experience.
- Push Notification and Mobile Guest Softphone – Discover how you can increase revenue with a push notification strategy to a guest's smart phone and tablet based on their location in the hotel. You'll also see how hotel guests can access your hotel directory and hotel services using their own smart device over the hotel Wi-Fi.
- CLEARPASS Guest – See how this scalable, easy-to-use visitor management system delivers secure wired and wireless network access to guests and employees from their mobile devices.
- 911 Emergency Alarm Notification (ENS) - Track all emergency calls from all spaces (911 and other emergency calls and panic buttons), localizing and routing these calls to the correct answering entities. The Alcatel-Lucent ENS enables quick, accurate involvement and response from all actors in case of emergency.
- OpenTouch Notification Service (OTNS) - Reduce multiple alarm management systems and monitoring points into one single intuitive and flexible alarm reception center. Centralized alerts can include: emergency calls, fire alarms, burglar/intruder alert, staff service and maintenance notices, hotel machinery, and more. This reliable messaging and communication system ensures fast, accurate responses to any emergency situation.
- Handsets for employees – Come see our new premium desk phones and latest version of IPDSP for Android. The new, premium desk phones are ergonomic, energy efficient, and feature rich - these phones are truly evolved, with all the features you want and use most often.
- Next-Gen Hospitality Networks and Unified Access - Come witness a paradigm shift in hospitality network design and unification of LAN and WLAN security policies, network services and management. This exciting, new high-performance and budget-friendly hospitality solution features next-generation BYOD network products and technologies.
Schedule a private demo tour now >
Your HITEC 2014 Resource Toolkit
Hospitality solutions (web page)
Hospitality solutions (brochure)
Beverly Hills Hotel / Hotel Bel Air (case study with video)
Trump Ocean Club International Hotel (case study with pdf)
45 Park Lane (case study with video)
Al Rayyan Hospitality (case study with video)
Skip the in-room coffee - BYOD instead, please (blog)