VKF Renzel is a leading provider of sales promotion products that are distributed via the company’s worldwide subsidiaries, online shops, and commercial partners. The new robust network backbone offers reliable connectivity and scalability to support the company’s growth.
- VKF Renzel operated a local network at its German headquarters in Isselburg with a bandwidth of just 4 x 1 Gbit that could not be enhanced and no longer offered sufficient bandwidth capacity. The company wanted to overhaul its existing infrastructure in order to implement a solution that would cater to its existing and future needs.
- The complex IT infrastructure required time-consuming manual configurations and adaptations, especially for new mappings and relocations, which was overburdening the 6-person global IT team.
- The 10 Gigabit Ethernet backbone delivers superior bandwidth and reliable connectivity, while the remote stacking technology has enhanced security.
- The solution is fully scalable, enabling VKF Renzel to upgrade the backbone to 40 Gigabit at any time to meet future needs.
- Unified Access features ensure that newly connected devices are automatically mapped to the network, drastically reducing administration needs and freeing the IT team to focus on more strategic tasks.
- Employees enjoy a simplified communications solution and enhanced work conditions thanks to seamless connectivity supported by greater bandwidth and high availability of the network.
"With the new infrastructure, we have increased the bandwidth, ensured the highest possible reliability and made administration much easier... At the same time the new solution will allow us to react flexibly to increasing requirements for many years to come."
— Marcel Siegert, Head of IT