The SEEG supplies water and energy to millions of users throughout Gabon. Thanks to its new infrastructure, the company has drastically reduced calling costs between sites while improving customer service and facilitating employee communication across 18 sites.
- SEEG needed to replace its obsolete telephony systems with a robust infrastructure in order to support its 18 sites across the country and reduce the cost of communications between sites.
- Furthermore, SEEG wanted to create a national call center to improve customer service, in particular the processing of customer complaints.
- The homogenization of site equipment and the implementation of a central maintenance platform has simplified system maintenance.
- Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise has trained SEEG’s technical staff to manage and maintain the telephony infrastructure.
- The implementation of IP telephony has drastically reduced communications costs between sites.
- Maintenance expenses are lower thanks to the simplified communications network.
- Customers can easily reach the SEEG via the call center, through which their complaints are thoroughly tracked.
- SEEG’s remote sites can communicate quickly with the technical center.
"The telephony solution enables SEEG to support our teams across the country to offer a better customer service and to generate savings. We are very satisfied!"
— Franck Lionel MANEMBE, Head of Telephony Service