SIG Combibloc Obeikan is one of the world's leading system suppliers of carton packaging and filling machines for beverages and food. Employees at the company’s new office are more productive, thanks to the converged network and mobility solutions implemented onsite.
- SIG Combibloc Obeikan had clear requirements for their new site. The company wanted fully converged network that would grow with their evolving needs.
- Employee productivity was a top priority, so facilitating mobility and BYOD was a critical part of the solution, as was ensuring reliable Wi-Fi®.
- Cost effectiveness was another key consideration.
- The new application-fluent network builds on convergence to offer high availability and low latency. Built-in redundancy reduces costly downtime and ensures business continuity.
- Software upgradable switches make the network easily scalable and capable of evolving to meet future needs.
- The streamlined infrastructure of the fully converged fixed and wireless networks, and converged voice and data, means lower maintenance costs.
- Users can connect their multiple devices from anywhere onsite.
- They are completely mobile and can switch calls to other devices without missing a second of their conversations.
"We are very happy with the simple, powerful and fully converged solution. Not only was it easily deployed, but it met all of our business needs such as mobility for our employees. Both Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise and Al-Futtaim Technologies were supportive throughout the process.
— Vinod Kumar, Regional IT Manager