The Hotel Palacio de Iván Tarín is set in one of the most peaceful areas of Teruel, Spain. Located between the mountain ranges of Gúdar and El Pobo, the hotel belongs to Térvalis Group.
This lovely ancestral house from the 17th century has 14 rooms and provides a convivial space by combining a modern infrastructure with a traditional one. Customers enjoy visiting the hotel all year around and can sample the typical meals of the region at the hotel restaurant.
Hotel Palacio de Iván Tarín implemented a new communication system to improve customer experience and employees productivity.
• The hotel needed to provide an adapted communication solution in order to improve the experience for its customers.
• They wanted to complete the installation with a secure WIFI network spanning over the entire hotel.
• It was also necessary to facilitate the reception’s tasks by improving the communications system.
• The upgraded infrastructure is fully automated and has scalable hospitality services, such as multi-language guest services, long-distance calls management and check-out invoicing.
• The hotel benefits from improved call resolution, 3G connectivity and high wireless intrusion protection (WIFI security).
• The Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise OmniPCX® Office Rich Communication Edition helps the hotel to improve management of bookings with better cost control.
• Thanks to this new technology employees are able to offer a more efficient and professional welcome to guests.
— José María Churruca, Hotel Manager
A unified solution helps the 5-star Savoy Saccharum Hotel Resort & Spa stand out in Madeira’s crowded market by delivering an outstanding guest experience.Read more
The Winery Hotel transformed their wine-centric hospitality experience, allowing guests instant access to key hotel services direct from their mobile devices.Read more
Ayuntamiento de Arroyomolinos implemented a centralized management system that improves cost control and communication with citizens.Read more