Newly built in 2014, the Noorus Spa Hotel is located on the gorgeous Estonian seashore, and combines amazing architectural design with pure customer service and comfort in its 114 rooms. In the 19th century the town of Narva, where the Noorus Spa Hotel resides, was famous for being the favorite vacation place for many of the elite members of the Russian cultural and scientific communities. Today, “The Pearl of the Baltic coast” still displays the charm that has captivated visitors for years. Noorus Spa Hotel unveiled their new joint communications network, fully integrating services and facilitating more proactive customer service.
• Noorus Spa Hotel required a joint communications network with the possibility for centralized configuration.
• The hotel also needed a modern operating management system to enable the effective planning of accommodation, scheduling of SPA procedures, and tracking of customer payments.
• In addition, Noorus Spa Hotel wanted to integrate a management system for the maid service and parking gate.
• The new communications system is designed and enhanced as a pay-as-you-grow architecture, set up to support the company’s further development.
• All future maintenance will be provided by Alcatel- Lucent Enterprise’s certified partner, Adventus Solutions, ensuring the hotel has expert support.
• The new communication system reduced response time to incoming calls which improves the customer service experience as well as internal collaboration.
• Thanks to the new solutions internal calls no longer represent costs.
— Polina Nadelyueva, Project manager
The Winery Hotel transformed their wine-centric hospitality experience, allowing guests instant access to key hotel services direct from their mobile devices.Read more
Discover how the Emirates Palace hotel created an innovative BYOD guest experience thanks to the Alcatel-Lucent Mobile Guest Softphone.Read more