Opened in December 2013 at the International Airport of Mauritius, the Holiday Inn hotel is designed with 140 rooms, a swimming pool, a restaurant and a conference and events space of 435m2, which is equipped with sophisticated audio-visual facilities. Holiday Inn Airport Hotel Mauritius introduces an innovative and intuitive management system to improve employees’ productivity and reduce expenses.
• The hotel needed secured WIFI coverage in the guest and administration areas, and impeccable VLAN management.
• Holiday Inn wanted a fully integrated and scalable system with technology redundancy to be built under a very tight deadline.
• Networks, telecom equipment, physical security, energy, automation, IT and multimedia had to be delivered as an integrated single solution, which is a unique requirement for the African continent.
• Holiday Inn’s services are now IP connected and fully scalable for the future.
• The VoIP server and hospitality interface are based on the OmniPCX® Enterprise Communication Server, which secures business continuity.
• The IP Core is built on Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise data network technology and offers multiple levels of redundancy.
• Thanks to the integration of the new system, the global costs of the hotel are reduced by 15-20%.
• The hotel employees are able to provide services via a highly efficient and intuitive management system. The guests enjoy world-class customer interaction and multi-device connectivity.
— Patrice Binet-Décamps, Project Development Executive
A unified solution helps the 5-star Savoy Saccharum Hotel Resort & Spa stand out in Madeira’s crowded market by delivering an outstanding guest experience.Read more
The Winery Hotel transformed their wine-centric hospitality experience, allowing guests instant access to key hotel services direct from their mobile devices.Read more