Opened in December 2013 at the International Airport of Mauritius, the Holiday Inn hotel is designed with 140 rooms, a swimming pool, a restaurant and a conference and events space of 435m2, which is equipped with sophisticated audio-visual facilities. Holiday Inn Airport Hotel Mauritius introduces an innovative and intuitive management system to improve employees’ productivity and reduce expenses.
• The hotel needed secured WIFI coverage in the guest and administration areas, and impeccable VLAN management.
• Holiday Inn wanted a fully integrated and scalable system with technology redundancy to be built under a very tight deadline.
• Networks, telecom equipment, physical security, energy, automation, IT and multimedia had to be delivered as an integrated single solution, which is a unique requirement for the African continent.
• Holiday Inn’s services are now IP connected and fully scalable for the future.
• The VoIP server and hospitality interface are based on the OmniPCX® Enterprise Communication Server, which secures business continuity.
• The IP Core is built on Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise data network technology and offers multiple levels of redundancy.
• Thanks to the integration of the new system, the global costs of the hotel are reduced by 15-20%.
• The hotel employees are able to provide services via a highly efficient and intuitive management system. The guests enjoy world-class customer interaction and multi-device connectivity.
— Patrice Binet-Décamps, Project Development Executive
The Winery Hotel transformed their wine-centric hospitality experience, allowing guests instant access to key hotel services direct from their mobile devices.Read more
The Tulip Inn Padova completely overhauled the telecommunications infrastructure to provide better customer service and facilitate employee productivity.Read more