Accor, the world’s leading hotel operator offers the dual expertise of a hotel operator and brand franchisor as well as a hotel owner and investor, in 92 countries across all hotel segments. Accor Hotels in the Pacific unveils a new cloud solution featuring total mobility for a seamless wireless experience.
- With this new hotel opening, Accor looked for a PBX solution to support their business operations
- It was critical to get a licensing model that reflected Accor’s business operational needs and allowed them to keep low CAPEX
- It was essential, given to further implementation in remote locations and properties, to find a vendor able to provide a full service for maintenance and support that was available 24h a day all around the country
- Cloud delivery of communications capabilities enables rapid deployment, flexibility and agility in implementing the planned new sites, with central and remote management
- Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise provided a consumption-based pricing model, ensuring predictable costs for Accor directly aligned to the room occupancy for the hotel
- Thanks to the adopted financial model, there was a very low CAPEX investment required
- Converging their network into one platform enabled end users to have a seamless experience
- Since there is no quality issues, Accor will look at expanding the solution into video conferencing capabilities
"We have been a long term user of Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise solutions in our hotels for more than 15 years. For our Ibis new hotel, we have invested on a very stable, high quality and flexible solution with a 2-year return on investment. UXC Connect and Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise came up with a fantastic offer and a licensing model that suited us all: it was a win-win-win."
— Paul Smith, Information and Guest Technology Director