China Tianchen Engineering Corporation Co. Ltd (TCC) is one of the world’s leading international engineering corporations. Since their founding in 1953, TCC has completed thousands of projects in more than 30 countries. China Tianchen Engineering Corporation CO. LTD (TCC) introduces a new converged network to improve their data, voice and video capabilities.
- TCC needed to build a completely converged network in order to equip their 3 office buildings with 4000 VoIP users and 6000 network ports
- TCC required a high performance end-to-end solution, with particular emphasis on reliability and security for on-site and remote workers
- TCC needed a centralized and simplified management, along with lower power consumption
- TCC now enjoys a much more performant network due to data center solution and 802.11n wireless network
- TCC has a completely converged solution, with improved data, voice and video capabilities
- The new infrastructure has simplified and centralized IT management, which has increased productivity and reduced costs
- Thanks to the mixed analog/IP solution, TCC has lowered power consumption by 40%
- Employees are now fully equipped and ready to use voice, data and video
- The voice solution has significantly improved the working environment for all users
"I am very supportive of this solution provided by Alcatel Lucent Enterprise. With the new improved solution, I conclude that the information technology of TCC has surpassed other chemical engineering institutes by almost 20 years."
— Mr. Jiao, Director of IT