Bolloré Africa Logistics is the leading integrated logistics network on the African Continent and a major operator in public-private port and rail partnerships. Bolloré Africa Logistics renovated their network with a converged solution to improve the mobility of all their employees.
- In Congo, the network needed to be completely rebuilt. This would involve establishing a converged voice/data network with full IP telephony to meet the mobility needs of all employees
- Bolloré Africa Logistics wanted to set up a powerful network to create more fluidity of use
- The uniformity of the equipment allows simplified system management and maintenance
- All models of the data equipment have a wide range of functionalities
- Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise provided an offer that was 20 to 30 percent cheaper than the competition, without sacrificing the technical aspects
- Easy-to-use and intuitive telephones offer employees user-friendliness
"Because we are committed to delivering fast, high-quality and reliable service to our customers, we hold our suppliers, who are an extension of our service, to high standards. These standards are evident in the telecommunications network designed and built by Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise.
Today, we have several ongoing projects, such as adding new facilities, extending the wireless network, and enhancing network management."
— Pascal Maillot, Chief Information Officer