Metropolis Seguros with headquarters in Madrid has been a major player in the Spanish insurance market since 1942. Metropolis Seguros acquired a communication server and a management system to increase their productivity, communications and security.
- Metropolis needed to upgrade their outdated platform without affecting the continuous availability to their customers, decentralized offices and sales agents
- The company also required the solution to be compatible with their existing electronic network
- In addition, Metropolis had to install IP Telephony in a historical building, without the option of re-wiring
- Metropolis Seguros has acquired greater bandwidth efficiency and operates via an agile corporate network. This enables simultaneous connections, communications and actions between all offices thanks to the implemented end-to-end solution
- The updated equipment and innovative architecture have significantly decreased the company energy consumption, cutting high utilities costs
- Employees and customers now benefit from significantly decreased operation times. Due to the centralized integrated network management; all offices have increased their productivity and are more efficient in their communications
"The behavior of the insurance market has changed in recent years forcing insurance companies to look for new formulas that allow them to provide solutions to the demands of their customers and agents. In Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise and BcSistemas we found the right partners to implement these formulas."
— Fernando D. Ramirez Blanco, Corporate Strategy Director