Rockville Centre School District deploys LAN, WLAN and Voice solutions.
- Need voice solution that could take advantage of existing cabling infrastructure
- Need wired and wireless solution to permit secure online testing environment for all students
- Develop an environment that will allow continued growth of the network and support the latest changes and standards expected over the next several years
- Able to deploy a hybrid PBX environment that supports their existing cabling infrastructure while putting powerful collaboration tools in the hands of all users
- District-wide wireless coverage will make online standardized testing a breeze
- Highly resilient, high-performing network that students and staff can depend on now and in the future
"We were facing real challenges with an outdated network and an antiquated phone system. We were therefore extremely fortunate to partner with Alcatel-Lucent to develop both short and long term goals which addressed all of our challenges. We deployed cost-effective solutions that met our immediate needs while also creating an environment that allowed for growth and continued compliance with the emerging standards in technology. Without reservation I would recommend this company and their products and services to anyone."
— Mike Anderson, Director of Technology