The town of La Tronche modernized its communications facilities with Alcatel-Lucent voice and data solutions.
• The mini-switches are no longer needed for printers because they are connected to the PC ports.
• The centralized management of servers reduces the cost by half for the operator, as there is only one phone subscription.
• Operating costs have been decreased due to the passage from four to two switchboards following the introduction of softphones.
• Employees’ productivity has been increased since the introduction of electronic directory and voicemail.
• The customer service has also improved because there are almost no missed calls out of the 6000 incoming calls received each month.
— Mr Sébastien Astier, Telecom Manager
Read how implementing free city-wide Wi-Fi is enabling Fukuoka City to offer a better visitor experience and stimulate business tourism to the city.Read more
The German Regional Association LVR enjoys massive cost savings using Alcatel-Lucent network and communication solutions.Read more
This case study describes how the Centre Hospitalier d’Auch modernized its network infrastructure to enable staff mobility and better services for its patients.Read more