The town of La Tronche modernized its communications facilities with Alcatel-Lucent voice and data solutions.
• The mini-switches are no longer needed for printers because they are connected to the PC ports.
• The centralized management of servers reduces the cost by half for the operator, as there is only one phone subscription.
• Operating costs have been decreased due to the passage from four to two switchboards following the introduction of softphones.
• Employees’ productivity has been increased since the introduction of electronic directory and voicemail.
• The customer service has also improved because there are almost no missed calls out of the 6000 incoming calls received each month.
— Mr Sébastien Astier, Telecom Manager
The German Regional Association LVR enjoys massive cost savings using Alcatel-Lucent network and communication solutions.Read more
Sardegna Ricerche optimized management and maintenance costs thanks to the network standardization of IT practices.Read more
This case study describes how the Centre Hospitalier d’Auch modernized its network infrastructure to enable staff mobility and better services for its patients.Read more