For any organization bearing the Trump brand name, there is an expectation that it will exemplify ‘best in class’. For guests at a Trump hotel, there is an expectation that their access to the network will be trouble free, and the telecommunications services flawless. Alcatel-Lucent installed Network Infrastructure and IP Telephony throughout all public areas and the 369 guest rooms, as well as to over 400 members of staff.
- Provide LAN and telephony services to guests and staff throughout new hotel
- Zero tolerance for any negative impact on guest experience or quality of service
- Provide easy-to-manage infrastructure, minimizing network overheads, both operational and maintenance
- Implement robust infrastructure capable of supporting diverse requirements for future expansion
- Reliable, secure, high-performance infrastructure enables staff to deliver on guest expectations
- PBX allows intuitive management console and powerful integration between LAN and IP PBX allows environment to be efficiently operated by hotel’s small network team, minimizing operating expenses
- Infrastructure easily adaptable to meet volatile future needs of hospitality business
- Significant reduction in costs for high users from €1,000 per person, per year to €50 and reduction in mobile costs is saving “hundreds of thousands of euros”
"Alcatel-Lucent solutions give us exactly what we need; great reliability, low operating expenses, intuitive functionality and the flexibility to rapidly adapt the infrastructure to meet the changing needs of our business. I will tell anyone who asks: ‘we definitely made the right choice in partnering with Alcatel-Lucent!"
— Fabio Vasquez, IT Manager, Trump Panama Hotel