Four million households rely on the Istanbul Water and Sewerage Administration (ISKI)for water and sewerage services. With such a large customer base, the organization needed a more reliable way to handle complaints and requests than its existing branch-based operation was capable of delivering. ISKI used an Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise platform to develop its centralized contact center. The solution comprises Genesys contact center software working over a revamped Alcatel-Lucent Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) infrastructure. The result? Customers get through to the right person the first time, and agents resolve their queries more quickly.
- Become more customer oriented
- Improve customer service
- Improve contact handling efficiency and effectiveness
- Combine and integrate new communications channels
- Lost calls reduced from 30 percent to 5 percent
- Reduced call charges without;Compromising quality or security
- Increased customer and staff satisfaction ratings
- Fully integrated routing and handling of contacts by fax and SMS ensures that customers can contact the company through their preferred channel
- Full integration with Siebel;CRM delivers timely customer information
"We think everyone should be taking advantage of the cost and quality of service benefits we’ve seen from working with Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise."
— Mustafa Havan, Public Relations Manager