Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise today announced its Premium DeskPhone has been awarded the 2014 Communications Solutions Product of the Year Award by TMC, a global, integrated media company.
At the center of the work process, the modern design of the new Alcatel-Lucent Premium DeskPhones signifies the evolution of the deskphone, with high quality audio and practical features giving employees an unprecedented communications experience. Available with IP or digital technologies, the new Premium DeskPhones come with several ergonomic enhancements enabling users to:
- Easily and quickly access enterprise communications through a modern and elegant device
- Use superb quality wideband audio through the handset or hands-free mode
- Leverage the latest innovations in Unified Communications and always-on, advanced connectivity
These new Premium DeskPhones complement and leverage the rich telephony capabilities of the Alcatel-Lucent OpenTouch Suites for mid-to-large enterprises (MLE) and small-medium businesses (SMB) with over 500 communication features.
TMC announced the 2014 Communications Solutions Product of the Year Award winners via press release.
Key features of Premium DeskPhones
- The integrated alphabetic keyboard, backlit display, dedicated function keys and user-friendly navigator makes it easy for users to reach out faster to contacts and efficiently control communications
- The adjustable and robust foot stands means the Premium Deskphones adapt to being used throughout the business, whether on a desk, in a meeting room, on a reception desk or even wall mounted
- The improved wideband audio quality excels where cell phones fall short by giving on-call parties sound clarity like they are seated in the same room.
- Flexibility with integrated Bluetooth technology, along with a set of accessories including handsets and headsets, makes the new phones ideal for today’s business environment
- The deskphones offers future proof, secured capabilities such as IPV6 ready and embedded software encryption, all of which facilitate the user’s daily business tasks
Rich Tehrani, CEO, TMC: “Congratulations to Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise for receiving a 2014 Communications Solutions Product of the Year Award. Premium DeskPhones have demonstrated true innovation and are amongst the best solutions that facilitate voice, data and video communications brought to market in the past twelve months. I look forward to continued excellence from Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise in 2014 and beyond.”