Make IT Simple for Businesses with Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise solutions at GITEX 2016
ALE, operating under the Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise brand, will showcase its latest technology products and solutions at GITEX, October 16-20, 2016, Stand D1-30 Hall 1, at the Dubai World Trade Centre. These new innovative products and solutions are designed to improve the work environment and make IT simple and easy to use.
At this year’s event, ALE will showcase its tailored solutions for hospitality, healthcare and education customers. The latest Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise products and solutions will demonstrate and educate visitors on how their business can deliver new communications and networking experiences, whilst saving costs.
Products and solutions on display at GITEX will include:
- The recently announced cloud managed network infrastructure service designed for and delivered by Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise business partners. The new and first of-its-kind, Alcatel-Lucent Network on Demand service enables businesses to leverage the latest networking technology on a pay-per-use basis.
- Alcatel-Lucent Rainbow™, a new cloud-based free premium service operated by ALE. The new service provides an integrated and innovative cloud-based collaborative workplace for business users and their business contacts with instant messaging, high quality voice and video conversation including screen and file sharing. It delivers customers technology investment protection as it operates on any existing communications systems.
- Alcatel-Lucent OmniAccess® WLAN Access Point AP-1101, a new cost-effective wireless LAN technology designed specifically for small medium businesses (SMBs). The AP-1101 based on controller-less technology provides enterprise-class features like auto-discovering, dynamic RF management, roaming, VoWLAN and QoS support real-time applications. Additionally, integrated guest management offers customizable guest experience and simplifies guest account management.
- Alcatel-Lucent OXO Connect R2, a new generation of communication server for small-medium businesses that also provides cloud services for the SMB market. This enhanced solution supports SMBs with enriched telephony and data capabilities including more voice capacity, universal telephony license for easier management, increased security, a new cost-effective WiFi access point, and is cloud ready for Alcatel-Lucent Rainbow Unified Communications services. It also makes IT simple for SMB customers, with the deployment of an all-IP office, providing zero touch provisioning of OmniAccess AP-1101 and Alcatel-Lucent OmniSwitch® 6350 and 6450 LAN Switches.
- Finally, new additions of premium and smart deskphones, a new series of DECT handsets, the latest stackable OmniSwitch LAN Switches and the newly enhanced OpenTouch® Suite solutions will showcase how Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise technology can make IT simple for businesses.
Baher Ezzat, Middle East Regional Director at Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise “The Middle East is a unique position to embrace the latest technologies as it continues to push boundaries on adoption in innovation. With markets like UAE and Saudi Arabia, setting ambitious visions to become smart cities and global business hubs, advanced technologies such as Cloud Computing, Digitalization Mobility, IoT will support in fulfilling these goals.”
“GITEX continues to be an imperative event in the region for those working in the IT industry and for businesses who are in search of the latest and most-advanced technology products and solutions. We look forward to showcasing how ALE helps companies connect networks and transform businesses, helping them re-imagine realities and implement technology that is easy to use and cost-effective.”