Trade in old wireless equipment and pay half the price* on a new 802.11ac Wi-Fi network
Your legacy 802.11b/g/n access points (APs) have served your needs, but it’s time to move on. Your business-critical applications require the performance and reliability of a next generation wireless LAN (WLAN) network, because often these applications are accessed via smartphones, tablets and laptops by mobile users.
Now for a limited time, you can trade in your old wireless equipment and get a significant discount on a new 802.11ac network. Be the IT hero and start benefiting from increased productivity and reduced operational cost with:
- 3x faster throughput
- Lower latency
- 30% better battery life for client devices
- Greater performance in high density areas
- Higher capacity means fewer APs are required
- Elimination of sticky clients and enabling the best connections between devices and AP radios
Transforming your WLAN network is only the beginning. You need to ensure optimal performance with a right-sized access and core network. Check out the trade-in and trade-up promotion
that helps you build an intelligent LAN network that supports your next generation WLAN network.
Don’t miss this opportunity to transform your network, contact
your business partner today.
*Actual percentage discount pending local partner agreement, contact your business partner for details.
Additional terms and conditions:
- This promotion is available to customers with existing OmniAccess 802.11 b/g/n APs and controllers that do not support OAW AP 2xx or AP 3xx. For a full list of eligible products, contact your business partner
- A letter confirming the destruction of eligible products is required
- Trade-in AP quantity cannot exceed the total number of 802.11ac APs purchased
- Offer valid on orders before December 31, 2016
- This offer is only available in Europe & MEA
- Additional T&Cs apply. Please contact your partner for more details